A Little Diversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmynails

Reaction score
Hey,

Just thought you might like to visit my parrot's web-site......

http://www.bobbytheparrot.btinternet.co.uk

He's an African Grey parrot and for my customers love it when he sits in on the nail treatment.

TTFN

Carol

Bobby's a beautiful looking bird. Parrots are so smart. One of my neighbours has some Australian parrots and one of them, the Major Mitchell Cockatoo, chats away to anyone who wants to listen. He's so adorable. He has a:
Rosella
images

King Parrot
images

Cockatoo
images

Hi Ultra......

I love the photos you posted, especially the King Parrot - don't think I've come across that one before.... boooootiful!!!

Carol

How long have you had Bobby for?
I love animals. I have a habit of collecting them. I won't tell you how many critters I've got, but I did have a cockatiel called Pearly, but she died at the beginning of the year. I do love parrots. Some people don't appreciate how smart they are.

Cockatiel
images

Hiya Ultra.....
Your little Pearly was beautiful.... we've had cockatiels in the past and one particular chap - Gopi - was with us when we lived in an apartment. He used to sit with me all day long in the lounge and then at night when he was tired, he would negotiate two doorways and a hall to fly to his cage and once he was in, he would call us to cover him up...!! So yes, they are extremely intelligent.
Bobby has been with us for about five years. He was 4 when we had him. He's not really my bird although I do all the cleaning, feeding etc. but he absolutely adores my husband who can do absolutely anything with him. He is so funny to have around..... five years after having him, I still answer the phone when it is him ringing....... they mimic sooooo well.
Anyway, thanks for looking into his site, it's really for kids as you can see but I've had loads of adults e-mailing from his site recently and I just thought the Geeks may find it an interesting site.
Bye for now
Carol

Hiya,
Just thought I would let you all know that I have actually met Bobby ....ooh and Carol :D
Yep, I actually said "Do you want to answer that?" when he did his 'telephone thing' :rolleyes: :D :D :D

What a fab site Carol!
My kids will be home from school in a little while I bet they will LOVE it! You have made it soooooo informative too!

Just dont bring Bobby for the day out next Tuesday will you?????????
:pale:

Looking forward to seeing you next week Carol... at Ellisons Birmingham!

till then....tara!

Not bringing him on Tuesday Jacky - but thought he could be my model on Thursday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back