A little game i like to call....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
Monty Python.. and cake!

Two of my favourite things...
so you say a line of Python then name a delicious cake..
Hope this is up your alley.. perhaps im just wierd!!

to start!

“I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!”

and caramel Mud cake!
remoteImage-42.jpg

SEX SEX SEX!! Is that all you can think about and missisipi mud pie!!!!!!

“Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Know what I mean?” Bakewell Tart :)

It's not pining. It's passed on. This parrot is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late parrot. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. THIS IS AN EX-PARROT & carrot cake

“Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!”

banana cream caramel pie!!
remoteImage-12.jpg

"We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing!- tiramisu"

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" Birthday!(cake)

Half a bee, philosophically, must, ipso facto, half not be.

But half the bee
has got to be,
vis a vis
its entity - do you see?

But can a bee
be said to be
or not to be
an entire bee
when half the bee
is not a bee
due to some ancient injury with chocolate fudge cake?

“Listen, lad. I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one... stayed up! And that's what you're gonna get, lad: the strongest castle in these islands.”

and Cheesecake!

remoteImage-43.jpg

He is packing it in and packing it up And sneaking away and b*ggering off And chickening out and p*ssing off home, Yes, bravely he is throwing in the victoria sponge cake...

Now, alduce me to introlow myself. I'm sorry. Alself me to myduce introlow. Introme tolose mylow alself. Alme to you introself mylowduce. Excuse me a moment.

rasberry Tart!
remoteImage-44.jpg

oh blessed are the cheese makers and muffins!

Silence! This man commands a cwack legion! This man w*nks as high as any man in Wome! -

and Waspberry Cwumble!
:lol:

All of ye that served the henchmen soggy sprouts , get thee hence,
aay away from the castle and far off yonder , go now to the hills or be forever burdened with cleaning the donkeys ears, mead making and never drinking,

ye can only eat the soggy gruel ye have cooked for the henchmen while ye watch your wives grow fat on roast boar ye catch then cook,
and ye shall also make but not yourself devour any of the fruits ye may pick from the bushes of the lanes which to make the finest of jellies
and Manchester tart

Latest posts

Back