A little help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Didi

Reaction score
Hi girlys (and guys)

I had a new client yesterday who wanted a full set - she has motor neron disease and as can imagine is on a cocktail of medication. When i arrived she had DIY nails on which i had to soak off. Underneath her nails looked quite weak and dry (nail flaking away). - DO YOU THINK THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE MEDICATION?????

I put tips on being very careful (extra careful) when blending (i would have cut the well out but cant seem to master this!!!!). I then put GEL on. my lady is used to L&P but wanted to try Gel. And they looked lovely.

If my lady decided she didn't want gel again (next appt. 2wks time) can you put L&P over gel. or will i have to completely file the gel away before any other product is applied??

Also, just purchased the DISCO lamp - and after having to go and get an adaptar plug was ready to use!!!! - The lamp did not come with an instruction leaflet and therefore (may sound thick here) not sure how long the timer is????? can someone help on this one lol!!!!

Lots of questions i know!!!!

All help will be gratefully recieved!

Didi said:
I had a new client yesterday who wanted a full set - she has motor neron disease and as can imagine is on a cocktail of medication. When i arrived she had DIY nails on which i had to soak off. Underneath her nails looked quite weak and dry (nail flaking away). - DO YOU THINK THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE MEDICATION?????!

No ... It will be due to the fact that she is in very poor health.

Didi said:
If my lady decided she didn't want gel again (next appt. 2wks time) can you put L&P over gel. or will i have to completely file the gel away before any other product is applied??!

You can use your L&P over the gel, but first use a 180 grit abrasive over the product to help the product to 'key' to the gel. This lady is very 'fragile' ... handle with extreme care.

Didi said:
Also, just purchased the DISCO lamp - and after having to go and get an adaptar plug was ready to use!!!! - The lamp did not come with an instruction leaflet and therefore (may sound thick here) not sure how long the timer is????? can someone help on this one lol!!!!!

2 minutes.

Thank you!!

It puts life into perspective when you have clients with such bad conditions.

I am just sooo glad that i can provide a service that she is used to but in the comfort of your own home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back