A little scared and daunted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellesandBows

Reaction score
Hi all,

I completed my Level 2 yesterday at college and my plan is to begin working mobile asap. I already have a lot of my kit through either college or bits I have collected along the way. However, no it has come to it, I don't know where to start!! I know I need to buy some more bits, but what are the essentials for a mobile therapist?! Is the best way to go about getting new clients a leaflet drop of price lists or an offers leaflet? What scares me most is that I am due my second baby at the end of November and I am desperate to get cracking and work it around my pregnancy and new born, but now I am questioning my capabilities. Sorry for the ramble I just needed to have a rant as I just don't know where to begin. Feels so daunting being out in the big wide world!!
Any advice would be greatly received.

Thanks alot x

Why not work in a salon environment first and have that security of money coming in given your second baby is on its way (congrats) and you can save bit by bit for things you need equipment etc.
There is nothing to stop you doing a few days in a salon a few days mobile to work around childcare.
It's hard going straight into and as your only just qualified please don't take this the wrong way sometimes people want a therapist with experience, but on the other hand you have to start somewhere so if you feel you can make it work then good luck with everything x

Latest posts

Back