A male intimate waxer for women? Your opinion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another take on the question - which would you prefer?

a) A young beauty therapist using cheap strip wax
b) A guy using a quality non-strip wax who appears to know his game

This is the choice most of my female clients have had to make.

A. Definitely. Just once and then I'd go back to shaving. I'm too prudish. Not only that, if my husband found out I went to a male for intimate waxing, we would be divorced. No kidding!

See I don't think you're a pervert because I know about your work history (from this site) and people on here can vouch for you. It's just the thought of some ex truck driver suddenly wanting a career change and deciding to go straight into female intimate waxing that gets my alarm bells ringing.

I wouldn't let a male anything near 'down there' lol not a male midwife, gynecologist, waxer. It just wouldn't be for me. But I wouldn't wax a male there either. x

I'd be more than happy to let a bloke wax me, gay or straight, wouldn't phase me at all. I see it as a job, it's what he enjoys doing, so let him get on with it :) I think if they were just doing it to get off on it they wouldn't get very far before someone catches on and their reputations ruined. When I went to Egypt their waxer in the hotel was male, didn't think twice about it (not that I got waxed their but if I had of it wouldn't of phased me).
A girl could get off on waxing another girls muffin, doesn't just have to be a bloke that finds it a turn on. Xxxxx

A girl could get off on waxing another girls muffin, doesn't just have to be a bloke that finds it a turn on. Xxxxx

You just made my day hahaha.
Personally I don't think I could let a man give me a Hollywood BUT that's only because I have just got to grips with letting a girl do it haha. I recently got a massage from a man (who might I add was meant to be a woman when I booked!!) and he creeped me out and wanted to give me a lymphatic massage on my boobs?? I personally have never heard of that lolol. So it has kind of put me off, although if I knew he was reputable I would go :)
Sarah x x

I'd be more than happy to let a bloke wax me, gay or straight, wouldn't phase me at all. I see it as a job, it's what he enjoys doing, so let him get on with it :) I think if they were just doing it to get off on it they wouldn't get very far before someone catches on and their reputations ruined. When I went to Egypt their waxer in the hotel was male, didn't think twice about it (not that I got waxed their but if I had of it wouldn't of phased me).

ha ha agreed, but the difference is you probably wouldn't notice a female getting aroused..... unlike a male!

How anyone would get aroused ripping the hair out of down there, I will never know:(

How anyone would get aroused ripping the hair out of down there, I will never know:(

That made me chuckle, there are some bizarre people about.... have you ever heard of 'animal farm'...back to the thread....:biggrin:

ha ha agreed, but the difference is you probably wouldn't notice a female getting aroused..... unlike a male!

True, but if they were professional I'm sure they'd try very hard to hide it and you probably wouldn't notice. Men can get erections without actually being aroused though can't they, Just because it pops up and an involuntary time doesn't necessarily mean your muffin aroused them and they want to jump you lol.
I think I'd probably prefer a male waxer to a female especially if it was a case of I could run into them In the shops, my reason in my opinion is men are usually less bitchy and less like to say to their friends "ohh I waxed so & sos' muffin the other day and she had a really strange shaped vagina." Not that I'm saying woman waxers would say something like this but in my mind I'm alway more conscious of what a woman will say/think about me behind my back than a bloke. Suppose women still have that stigma of bitchiness attached to them whereas men don't so much :) xxxxx

I'm not sure I'd be bothered if the therapist had an amazing reputation and I'd gone on recommendation. However I'd have to lie to my other half and say I'd seen a female therapist, he'd go berserk if he thought I'd shown my nether regions to another man lol! So for that reason no I wouldn't.

True, but if they were professional I'm sure they'd try very hard to hide it and you probably wouldn't notice. Men can get erections without actually being aroused though can't they, Just because it pops up and an involuntary time doesn't necessarily mean your muffin aroused them and they want to jump you lol.
I think I'd probably prefer a male waxer to a female especially if it was a case of I could run into them In the shops, my reason in my opinion is men are usually less bitchy and less like to say to their friends "ohh I waxed so & sos' muffin the other day and she had a really strange shaped vagina." Not that I'm saying woman waxers would say something like this but in my mind I'm alway more conscious of what a woman will say/think about me behind my back than a bloke. Suppose women still have that stigma of bitchiness attached to them whereas men don't so much :) xxxxx

Ha ha I meant in the sense either way...a male therapist or a male client.....! These situations must arise, however being professional and doing the job for years you probably wouldn't bat an eyelid. :biggrin:

Ha ha I meant in the sense either way...a male therapist or a male client.....! These situations must arise, however being professional and doing the job for years you probably wouldn't bat an eyelid. :biggrin:

Ahh sorry lol! I get what you mean now lol! Xxxxx

Sorry but I don't buy it! Just the like most gay guys prefer gay waxers, women still prefer to get waxed by a woman.

Sorry but I don't buy it! Just the like most gay guys prefer gay waxers, women still prefer to get waxed by a woman.

I think you are right, the majority of women I believe will prefer to be waxed by a woman, but this is my opinion.

The majority of women would prefer to be waxed by a woman - but my experience is that a lot don't really have a preference. They just have never thought about it because there are so few guys offering female waxing.

Again, to change the question slightly - would the majority of guys prefer to be waxed by a male or female therapist? There are still only a handful of guys around the country who offer waxing at the moment so does that have an effect on it?

It will be interesting to see what happens in the future where training is concerned.
Intimate waxing has now become a part of the main curriculum at many colleges and also more men want to go into the beauty industry.
I'm not sure many of the young girls would want to be partnered with a young lad for training.I wonder how it will work if it has to be covered as a unit.

The majority of women would prefer to be waxed by a woman - but my experience is that a lot don't really have a preference. They just have never thought about it because there are so few guys offering female waxing.

Again, to change the question slightly - would the majority of guys prefer to be waxed by a male or female therapist? There are still only a handful of guys around the country who offer waxing at the moment so does that have an effect on it?

In your professional opinion are guys as shy as women? they all seem to shower together if they play sport, male toilets are shared or should I say urinals, some blokes on a night out have their bits stuck to the outside of a pub window and some are found naked on a roundabout... I know the same can be said for some women but in general it seems guys aren't worried about who sees the old chap, and for what reason it is being shown. I don't think a male therapist makes much of a difference to the majority of males who have the need for intimate waxing...?

Do you know, if he was offering all sorts of waxing to men and women I wouldn't bat an eyelid. If he was flogging his wares (so to speak) for women only intimate waxing as his sole treatment I'd say run for the hills grandma.

some blokes on a night out have their bits stuck to the outside of a pub window and some are found naked on a roundabout... I know the same can be said for some women but in general it seems guys aren't worried about who sees the old chap, and for what reason it is being shown.

Oh god this made me laugh so much!! Can't help but get a mental image....

I asked my OH an he said he'd rather go to a woman waxer as he "wouldn't want a man touching his junk" he said he wouldn't be able to hold a conversation or look at a bloke if he had his penis out and wasn't drunk as it would make him feel very uncomfortable.
Xxxx

What if he was ugly and pretended to be gay? lol x

Then I'd probably cop off with him lol!!!

Back to the original question.....why would anyone bother to go to the effort of learning waxing to look at noonies? Go on Plenty of Fish - there are plenty of women (and fish) quite happy to show their noonies for the price of a pint!!!

Do all male gay waxers really get off on waxing males - I don't think so!!!
Or gay female ones doing females come to that.....

Latest posts

Back