A male intimate waxer for women? Your opinion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading this has been interesting and funny ;-)
So much focus on men (gay or not), but what would you feel if it were a gay woman waxing you?

Do all male gay waxers really get off on waxing males - I don't think so!!!
Or gay female ones doing females come to that.....

No of course not, but you have to agree surely that there are some odd folk about that do all sorts of weird things for their own gratification regardless of what it is, why should waxing be ruled out. It's one of the easiest and quickest ways to having no underwear on. :biggrin:

For me it's not gay vs heterosexual. I'd feel more comfortable with a woman because her bits are the same as mine and as a woman I find it easier displaying intimate parts to her. Same as with a woman doctor id feel more comfortable with talking about women's issues because she's a woman and because she could relate as well being a woman. Similarly I had a male and female best friend, me and my female friend thought nothing of doing our hair and makeup just dressed in our underwear before we put our dresses on for a night out. My male straight friend and I wouldn't be stripped and walking about in our underwear in front of each other whilst getting ready to go out because we are the opposite sex. For me it comes down to who I feel comfortable with and I feel more comfortable with a female. Xxx good thread! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Then I'd probably cop off with him lol!!!

Back to the original question.....why would anyone bother to go to the effort of learning waxing to look at noonies? Go on Plenty of Fish - there are plenty of women (and fish) quite happy to show their noonies for the price of a pint!!!

Do all male gay waxers really get off on waxing males - I don't think so!!!
Or gay female ones doing females come to that.....

Now this is going to be controversial but to answer your first question: why bother to train in waxing to look at noonies? well you could ask why do phaedophiles bother to become teachers or scout leaders or any other profession where they can have access to children?

Don't want to go on about that but I just wanted to justify why.

In case anyone reads it wrong, I am not comparing male waxers to phaedophiles!

I would have thought it was because access to children is (hopefully) more restricted than access to women.

The question of training raised above is valid.

When I wanted to train in waxing I had a nightmare! I spoke to most of the big name training centres / academies and was either told various things:

1) It isn't appropriate for a man to learn waxing
2) No. They just refused to train me.
3) Yes they would train me but I would need to be screened off from the rest of the class and to provide my own models because it was an "intimate service". To clarify this was for a basic beginners so no intimate waxing course!

Fortunately today there are more places that offer training to guys, indeed I have now trained many myself. But short course training is very different to those in college, I do echo the question of do colleges address this issue and how does it affect students.

The question of training raised above is valid.

When I wanted to train in waxing I had a nightmare! I spoke to most of the big name training centres / academies and was either told various things:

1) It isn't appropriate for a man to learn waxing
2) No. They just refused to train me.
3) Yes they would train me but I would need to be screened off from the rest of the class and to provide my own models because it was an "intimate service". To clarify this was for a basic beginners so no intimate waxing course!

Fortunately today there are more places that offer training to guys, indeed I have now trained many myself. But short course training is very different to those in college, I do echo the question of do colleges address this issue and how does it affect students.
The point of that is so that different sexes can choose to remain private when undressed………just like we have male and female toilets.

Even basic beginners have to lay there in their bra and knickers, so I totally understand why they wouldn't want a man in the room.

Now this is going to be controversial but to answer your first question: why bother to train in waxing to look at noonies? well you could ask why do phaedophiles bother to become teachers or scout leaders or any other profession where they can have access to children?

Don't want to go on about that but I just wanted to justify why.

In case anyone reads it wrong, I am not comparing male waxers to phaedophiles!
Are you for real! What do you mean 'bother'? I take my job very seriously and I can assure you that I don't get any sexual pleasure from waxing male or female clients.

Gotta say Mobile Manicure, I usually love your posts but in this case your comments are really too near the mark and very offensive.

I think happy feet is right...it comes down to who you'd feel comfortable with.....male/ female/gay/straight....if they are professional and you feel comfortable with them.. their gender/sexuality wouldn't be an issue ....

but my experience is that a lot don't really have a preference.

?
Define 'a lot'. With respect, you live and work in the sticks so are you truly telling me that 99.9% of the women in London wouldn't have intimate waxing done by a man but the majority of Midlands women would? Perleeeeeze!!!!!!

Define 'a lot'. With respect, you live and work in the sticks so are you truly telling me that 99.9% of the women in London wouldn't have intimate waxing done by a man but the majority of Midlands women would? Perleeeeeze!!!!!!

I wouldn't say that the 2nd / 3rd largest populated area of the country (depending on which stats you read) is "the sticks".

When you look at the whole sentence in context I say that "The majority of women would prefer to be waxed by a woman".

At the time of booking I verify that all my female waxing clients (either for face/body or intimate) are aware that I will be doing the treatment as a male therapist. This has never been an issue for me.

And when my female clients come for a treatment I always ask why they chose to see me, because I am a guy. Because I am so unusual to offer female waxing this often forms a part of the conversation, and it is from this that a lot of them tell me they would rather the therapist be skilled at what they do, and use quality products rather then a gender preference. Hence my earlier question about which would people prefer.

And lets face it - the issue of a guy offering female intimate waxing (or any female waxing) is so rare that it never actually comes up.

In fact I am only aware of three guys in the country that do it.

In fact I am only aware of three guys in the country that do it.
I rest my case. I'm not saying it's wrong……..I'm saying it's not that popular.

In your professional opinion are guys as shy as women? they all seem to shower together if they play sport, male toilets are shared or should I say urinals, some blokes on a night out have their bits stuck to the outside of a pub window and some are found naked on a roundabout... I know the same can be said for some women but in general it seems guys aren't worried about who sees the old chap, and for what reason it is being shown. I don't think a male therapist makes much of a difference to the majority of males who have the need for intimate waxing...?

Guys try to give off a very macho bravado, get them in a situation where they will feel vulnerable and it is a very different matter.

Some guys prefer a female therapist, they don't feel comfortable with a guy handling their genitals.

Some guys prefer a male therapist, they wouldn't feel comfortable with a woman handling their genitals.

The reasons for both are as varied as the shape and size of genitals themselves.

On the question of guys in toilets / urinals, its quite interesting that in pretty much every gay bar I've been too most of the guys queue for a cubicle. They don't want other guys looking at them or judging them.

I rest my case. I'm not saying it's wrong……..I'm saying it's not that popular.

It's fairly popular where I am.

The problem is that most male therapists will think like I did - women wouldn't want to go and see a man for waxing. So I never did the training - why would I waste my money on it?

But then I had wives and girlfriends of clients asking me to do it, and I had prospective clients calling up asking me to do their waxing. So I invested in training and haven't looked back.

Don't forget, nobody used to offer male intimate waxing because that wasn't seen as being popular or a service people wanted. Just because there aren't a lot of people doing it doesn't mean there isn't demand. The problem is that we have no way of measuring it because it is not on peoples radar as something to ask for.

Interestingly I have had a few clients say they prefer me doing it because they feel that another woman may be judging them or their body. Just the same way a lot of guys don't want to see a guy for intimate waxing.

It's fairly popular where I am.

The problem is that most male therapists will think like I did - women wouldn't want to go and see a man for waxing. So I never did the training - why would I waste my money on it?

But then I had wives and girlfriends of clients asking me to do it, and I had prospective clients calling up asking me to do their waxing. So I invested in training and haven't looked back.

Don't forget, nobody used to offer male intimate waxing because that wasn't seen as being popular or a service people wanted. Just because there aren't a lot of people doing it doesn't mean there isn't demand. The problem is that we have no way of measuring it because it is not on peoples radar as something to ask for.

Interestingly I have had a few clients say they prefer me doing it because they feel that another woman may be judging them or their body. Just the same way a lot of guys don't want to see a guy for intimate waxing.
Fair enough.

Coming from someone who regularly has hollywood waxes (I like no hair down there! Lol) I would always go from someone's recommendation, wether it be a man or a women therapist! As long as they knew what they were doing, it wouldn't bother me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get all my waxing done by a male straight therapist, ts a rather funny story actually!

I went on a blind date with this bloke and he was built like a Greek god and was drool worthy, we arranged another date for the day after he finished work to get to know each other better and because i had the day off i decided get my hair done and my waxing done (i bet you can see where this is going!)

Anyhow, turned up for my waxing at this new salon (they had asked if i preferred a male or female waxer when i rang to book), got taken in the room by a lovely woman who told me my therapist would be along shortly, so i stripped off sprawled on the bed and the Greek god who i was going on a date later that day walks in!

We both had a good laugh, he did an amazing job and we had a few dates after!

The way i see it is in a professional salon and at the end of the day its their job, but then again i've never been very shy!

Never been waxed, but this got me thinking, I think I would prefer to be waxed buy a gay guy! Thinking of gay Guys I know if they became a professional waxer I would happily go to them, my beauty therapist is also a friend of mine but not fancied being waxed down their buy a female who I'm a friend of but not that close to. With a gay man you know he wouldn't have any feelings toward you at all and with a girl you may feel judged (NOT ever ever suggesting that my therapist would judge just my insecurities that's all) with medical exams I've been examined buy both sexes feel slightly more comfortable with a woman but if it has been a male doctor there is a nurse in there anyway. Xxx

I get all my waxing done by a male straight therapist, ts a rather funny story actually!

I went on a blind date with this bloke and he was built like a Greek god and was drool worthy, we arranged another date for the day after he finished work to get to know each other better and because i had the day off i decided get my hair done and my waxing done (i bet you can see where this is going!)

Anyhow, turned up for my waxing at this new salon (they had asked if i preferred a male or female waxer when i rang to book), got taken in the room by a lovely woman who told me my therapist would be along shortly, so i stripped off sprawled on the bed and the Greek god who i was going on a date later that day walks in!

We both had a good laugh, he did an amazing job and we had a few dates after!

The way i see it is in a professional salon and at the end of the day its their job, but then again i've never been very shy!
Sounds like a fantasy. lol What's the name of the salon; I might try it out to see if I feel comfortable with a male waxer?

He now works mobile around London area as he comes to my house to do my waxing, i think he still does a few hours in a salon in Croydon as i remember him telling me he does all first time clients for the waxing in the salon to make them more comfortable but i'm not sure of the name of it, i can ask him at my next appointment what Salon he's based :) he's very good and very professional and only advertises by word of mouth! If your brave enough i'd recommend trying a male waxer, got to admit i don't think i'd go back to a female waxer after all this time!

Latest posts

Back