A man with a troubled fringe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan1989

Reaction score
Hi All

I have come across this site for the need of help and advice on how to treat my fringe.

A bit of bakcground on me, im a 32 year old man that doesnt dye or straighten my hair and only use proffesional (wax) products in my hair and about 1 year ago my hair what was then straight decided to become frizzy and whispy and quite rough to touch. Since then i havent used shampoo only conditioner. I have also done a bit of reasearch and bought some biotin and also use Moroccanoil which seemed to help with the frizz slighlty and the oil only works as a temporary fix.

So i have now come for the help of you lot for some advice on how to tackle this issue or to tell me that its just an age thing. Hopefully not the latter.

thanks in advance

Dan

Hi All

I have come across this site for the need of help and advice on how to treat my fringe.

A bit of bakcground on me, im a 32 year old man that doesnt dye or straighten my hair and only use proffesional (wax) products in my hair and about 1 year ago my hair what was then straight decided to become frizzy and whispy and quite rough to touch. Since then i havent used shampoo only conditioner. I have also done a bit of reasearch and bought some biotin and also use Moroccanoil which seemed to help with the frizz slighlty and the oil only works as a temporary fix.

So i have now come for the help of you lot for some advice on how to tackle this issue or to tell me that its just an age thing. Hopefully not the latter.

thanks in advance

Dan

Have you started taking any new medication in the past couple of months?
How long is your hair and would you say you have a high % of white/grey hair?

Have you started taking any new medication in the past couple of months?
How long is your hair and would you say you have a high % of white/grey hair?
Hi Ronray !

No meds and my hair is short , fringe is down to eyebrows and no grey hairs as of yet ;)

Hi Dan,
Just a shot in the dark, but it might be worth getting your thyroid checked.
A symptom of this might be that, your hair might feel dry, harsh and more coarse than normal.
Just a thought, wishing you well though x

Latest posts

Back