A massive thank you to you all!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruth Mills

Reaction score

I haven't been on here for ages, but really wanted to say thank you to everyone on here for all the help you've given me towards my gender transition - where I am now working in my dream job as a woman - something I would not have thought possible a few years ago!

I've met so many lovely people via this site - and it's helped me in so many ways - both with getting treatments done (such as electrolysis and areola tattooing), and with giving me the confidence to go ahead and transition (where the experience of doing the websites for people on here - especially visiting people in person to do their websites - was a big help in me gaining the confidence that I needed - and I really must give an extra special thank you to Carl at Verve for this too - as the websites I did would have been nothing without his amazing graphic design skills).

So I've filmed a special video to say thank you for all you have done. Sorry again for not having been on here for ages - but I've been rushed off my feet in my job - where I'm now working for a digital marketing agency in Birmingham - and loving every minute!

So lovely to hear Ruth. I think we had a short crossover period after I joined and you left and I was aware that you were going through gender transition. It's fantastic to hear that it's all going so well for you and thanks for taking the time to share.

Best of luck for the future

Vic x

I love a happy ending :)

Ruth you look amazing so happy for you x

So happy for you Ruth. I miss you on here xx

Aww thank you, Vic :) Just sorry I was so manic before and didn't remember to thank everyone on here until now!

So lovely to hear Ruth. I think we had a short crossover period after I joined and you left and I was aware that you were going through gender transition. It's fantastic to hear that it's all going so well for you and thanks for taking the time to share.

Best of luck for the future

Vic x

I really must come back on here more then - I won't be doing any new websites (like I've said) - with the exception of setting up a trans friendly salons one if I ever get the time - which will be a directory of transgender friendly salons (that is still on my ever-expanding TODO list) - I did a bit on that back in the spring of 2013, but then Sonia was taken ill in hospital, and it never got off the ground! But it would be good to just chat on here like I did before :) Hope all is good with you too :)

So happy for you Ruth. I miss you on here xx

Wow, thank you! I didn't think I looked that good on the video really, so it's lovely to hear you saying I'm looking amazing on there :) Always a lovely confidence boost to hear that :) Hopefully things will get better over time too - when the estrogen has more time to do its work, and I get round to sorting out things like hair transplants and getting my eyebrows tattooed on and whatnot :)

Ruth you look amazing so happy for you x

Aww, thank you :) It's been an amazing couple of years or so though - and really wonderful to get where I dreamed to be - working in a really good IT job as a woman, and getting my medical transition off the ground. I really don't think I could have done it without you all either!

I love a happy ending :)

Hi Ruth! Nice to see you back! Very happy for youx

Wow, thank you! I didn't think I looked that good on the video really, so it's lovely to hear you saying I'm looking amazing on there :) Always a lovely confidence boost to hear that :) Hopefully things will get better over time too - when the estrogen has more time to do its work, and I get round to sorting out things like hair transplants and getting my eyebrows tattooed on and whatnot :)

That's all the exciting stuff to come ....and yes you really do look great x

Latest posts

Back