a & p

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurab71

Reaction score
Can someone help me on this one. I have just started my a&p, and one of the questions is ` describe the mechanism of cell nutrition `. I just can not find the answers to this question anywhere. Can someone help me on this on. I have researched books, websites, etc, etc, then my hubby suggested going on a forum, and silly me, i never thought to ask you guys out there. So, can someone help me on this one please, as i am pulling my hair out on this one.Maybe i am looking at something different.
Laws.x.:rolleyes:

i think........... its asking you to describe how specific nutrients affect cell metabolism.....is it specific nutrients, genetic etc.... how lifestyle, health, diet etc can effect the cells repair mechanisms....the body is made up of all these cells which work all deifferently the cells all start out with like a map..is the only way i can say...its life and role is mapped out for it...by its genes....the genes tell the cells what to do...sometimes the cells mechanism goes wrong (ie cancer) .
the best bet is to see if you can find anything about cells and their mechanism i can tell you a bit more..but it is best to have A go yourself as its quite a complicated thing and if you have a root around the internet youll have a better idea...hope i have started you off though

Thanks for that. I never thought to put in cells and their mechanism. It is such a complicated question to find an answer for. But thanks again.
Laws.x.:lol:

Latest posts

Back