a public thank you to...JD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*JOANNE*

Reaction score
I just wanted to say a big thankyou too our newest moderator " JD " it must be so difficult to come on here amongst us alot and be thrown into the deepend as such...
I am really enjoying the hair section of the forum and thanks to JD's advice and other hair geeks my hair is looking fab.
So again a big thanks to JD :hug::hug:

Big Thanks from me too, getting so much info from the hair threads. So just to let you know we appreciate your taking the time to be a mod on geek.:biggrin:

I don't usually go into the other sections....but a big Thank You as well for being part of the geek bunch!:hug:

Thanks from me to :biggrin:

You have helped me loads before and many other geeks, still loving the bi-carbonate of soda trick for hair !

You have helped me loads before and many other geeks, still loving the bi-carbonate of soda trick for hair !
If theres one thing ive learnt its that...LMAO....i tell all my clients this,and its fab!!

Thankyou Jayne

I agree. Hair is not my strong dept but i have been trying to get it up there and appriciate all the advice.:D:wink2:

btw my students like the advice too

I am sure JD has fitted in well :wink2: and her hair advice is fab.

Great to have you on the site Jayne, and yes you fit in just perfectly hun. xxx

Yes - Welcome to salon geek Jayne! Happy Modding xxx:Love:

Thank you:hug: a great added support to the forum xxxxx

First off`
Joanne~ Thank you for being so thoughtful in posting this. As I said in my page to you, it brought tears to my eyes. :hug:
To everyone else who posted~ your kind words are appreciated. I truly try my best and pass the knowledge along to others. I am happy to see that everyone is having better hair days now.
Thank you guys for the support and making me feel like I am accepted by you.
:hug:

Okay, so what's the bi-carbonate soda trick. I searched but I couldn't find it. Sorry I can't help be nosey.

Hi and welcome JD

the hair section is packed with some fab info

Say hello to JD say goodbye to bad hair days!!!

Your advice is much appreciated JD :hug: I know you've helped me out with a few questions! xxx

Welcome from me too!!! :hug:

Glad we haven't ran you crazy...YET! :lol:

Latest posts

Back