A Question about E.L.F

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glamcwtch

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, Does anyone use E.L.F products? and if so what do you think of them for clients? I'm particularly interested in Foundations are they long lasting? Does it really have to be Mac/bobbie Brown??
Thanks for your help :hug:

I havnt used the foundation but just bought the eyebrow duo it's great have just ordered a few for my friends who were very impressed and usually use estee Lauder ! Very very reasonable!:)

Hi,

I use bare minerals at the moment but would like to have a few different ranges everybody on here seem to use bobbi brown,mac,benefit it would be great to here peoples feed back on other companies.

Hi,

I use bare minerals at the moment but would like to have a few different ranges everybody on here seem to use bobbi brown,mac,benefit it would be great to here peoples feed back on other companies.

Thank you both for your replies. It would be great to hear from others too 

I don't know about using it on clients as I've only ever used it on myself but the primer is fab and I love their eyeshadows I used them before my frontcover addiction kicked in!xx

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I've used the studio foundation, and to be honest there ok, I would nt rave about them, but better than I got in my kit for my make up course, I have bought quite a few bits and bobs from them to use in my kit such as the shadow palettes, cream eyeliners , fixing spray , hd powder and to be honest none o them are things I will repeat purchase , to use on clients but it's at a great price point for practising with

Their HD powder is amazing! I was sick of powders settling in my 'fine lines' but it never happens with this stuff. I think clients wont mind or even notice a few pieces here and there, and their brushes are pretty good too for starting out. X

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Thanks for all replies, shame a few more didn't join the party :wink2:

Hi I got a few products, lip gloss was nice, a nude pencil and lipstick but no where near up to mac or bobbi quality (really do think u get what u pay for there) quite impressed with the eye crease brush BUT the metal bit came off the wooden handle!

bought some products from bh cosmetics in the USA, the brushes are amazing for the price and I got the 120 eyeshadow pallete and again that was fab, lip liner too in raspberry and also nice to use and good quality.

Not sure if anyone would use in a kit but definately good for training or personal use, I will buy all my brushes from there and I think shipping was $5 and came in less than a week!

E.l.f is ok but for similar prices BH blow them out of the water (I'm sure there's other good places out there too) just my experience and opinion, hope it helps a bit x

Thanks for helping outs Geeks :biggrin:

ELF is great. If you sign up to their email alerts they send really good discount codes almost twice a week. Although using them on clients just doesnt give the luxury edge they're looking for when paying for treatments, esp if they are a fan of the brand and know how cheap it is!

Latest posts

Back