A set of Acrylic French Tips in 45 minutes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I was wondering how many sets of nails do you have to do before you can get your time down to 45 minutes. To put on a full set of French Acrylics takes me 2 and a half hours :irked:.

The lady that used to do my nails before I decided to get my certificate used to take appoximately 45 minutes a set?

Are you talking tips or sculpted?

Tips with an acrylic overlay

Don't worry I'm still at that stage.

Thought I would do red glitter tips on my mum the other night because she is away this weekend. Took me 3 hours.

I just need to practise and not forget that.

You really need to sculpt with the brush, it knocks loads of time of your filing at the end, as you are just finishing and not filing to sculpt. Hope that helps x

I can sculpt a full set in 1hr 20 min or rebalance problem free in about the same give or take but on average I take about 1hr 30-40 mins due to chatting and faffing about. I would think you are being a bit hard on yourself wanting to do it in 45 mins :0,,,, wow I'm

Concentrate more on the end result get yourself into a routine in the way of your application abd on every client use same routine, I lay my powders sane way my dappen dish then start by debulking all 10 nails the refining then prep etc and I do the same thing every time concentrate on one job at a time and do it the same every time.

Your timing will reduce gradually 5 mins at a time, it's no good doing a set of nails in 45 mins if they don't last or look awful lol xxx

You really need to sculpt with the brush, it knocks loads of time of your filing at the end, as you are just finishing and not filing to sculpt. Hope that helps x

I will second that my finishing is the quickest part of my procedure, and when it comes to rebalancing it's so much easier if you keep them thin. X

Latest posts

Back