A squishy hug and thanks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just thought I would pop in a news item to make mention of a few special things.

We are now well over 600 registered members strong (that’s over 100 new registered users over the last month alone) with over 8,761 posts since the board started in January of this year.

A question came up about the future of the board and the site and I thought it would be good to get everyone’s feedback on the potential changes and the direction that the site is headed... the thread can be found here

In closing... I want to say a special thanks to the following people who have made donations over the past week in support of the site:
Jessica Marks, Ruth Fordham, Julie Baker, Jackie Smith and Caroline Lunn. It means a lot to me guys... Cheers...

ok...enough estrogen for the evening.

toodles

The Nail Geek said:
In closing... I want to say a special thanks to the following people who have made donations over the past week in support of the site:
Jessica Marks, Ruth Fordham, Julie Baker, Jackie Smith and Caroline Lunn. It means a lot to me guys... Cheers...

thanks alot sam but really no need when you give us alot more a big thank you to you for this board :D :thumbsup:

No need to thank us, it's a pleasure.......
Just a little note, as Faye hasn't got Paypal, we clubbed together lol.......

And will continue to do so in the future, as they say ...one good turn........gets all the blankets.........

love Ruth and Faye xxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back