A thank you to fellow Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliet123

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I have just made it through my First year as a Beauty Salon owner pheeeewwwee its been a pretty hectic year, with its ups and downs but i must say more ups.
I just wanted to thank my fellow Geeks for all your help and advice and hints and tips, and also the piece of mind during my quiet times when i thought id probably made the biggest mistake of my life. Its great to be able to bounce of each other and hear of each others woes and worries and even better when you get the advice to deal with them.
I find this an invaluable source of information and just wantedto say a big thank you, i have not made a lot of posts on here but find looking through all the threads some one some where has the same thoought/ problem etc i love this place.
A big Thank you to you all and wish you all well
Juliet xx:lol:

Congrats on your first year! A brilliant achievement - well done! :biggrin:

Well done on your 1st year, hope you have many more! Xx

Hi Geeks,
I have just made it through my First year as a Beauty Salon owner pheeeewwwee its been a pretty hectic year, with its ups and downs but i must say more ups.
I just wanted to thank my fellow Geeks for all your help and advice and hints and tips, and also the piece of mind during my quiet times when i thought id probably made the biggest mistake of my life. Its great to be able to bounce of each other and hear of each others woes and worries and even better when you get the advice to deal with them.
I find this an invaluable source of information and just wantedto say a big thank you, i have not made a lot of posts on here but find looking through all the threads some one some where has the same thoought/ problem etc i love this place.
A big Thank you to you all and wish you all well
Juliet xx:lol:
go you!! Well done x

Congratulations on your first year Juliet.
Thats a great achievement as there is such a lot to consider with your own business, setting up, establishing yourself in the community and keeping your clients.. let alone paperwork etc.
Like yourself I run my own business and it is so consuming. I also rarely post on here due to time restraints but enjoy reading the tips and advice given, its a great place for a source of inspiration and encouragement:p
Good luck with year 2. x

Thank you every one
I just absolutely love what i do and i cant wait to get to work every day (well...most days anyway lol) i have spent too many years in the past in a job that i hated that i knew i had to do something to change that, life is far too short. x

I totally agree with you juliet33 were would we be without SG I adore it x
Continued good luck with your business x

Latest posts

Back