A thread for those starting an NVQ in Beauty in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Im starting my beauty level 2 in September super excited because I thought I was going to have to wait untill next year but my college has a nursery so thats childcare sorted!
Iv applied but havnt heard back yet but aparantly interviews are next month no idea about uniform or kit yet. What sort of stuff does the kit include? Im guessing it varies between different colleges

Im looking forward to doing nails and make up im scared about waxing eyebrows incase I take there whole eyebrow off or something! :eek:
<3 Stephanie <3

Just realised how old this thread is! haha mayb we should have a new one for people starting this September
<3 Stephanie <3

Hey! Haha this is a pretty old thread but I didn't want to read and run as they say! I did my level 2 five years ago in Brighton and my kit included their makeup and a holdal, manicure and pedicure tools and implements, tinting kit and facial stuff like sponges and palette. All very basic stuff really. The rest if the stuff my college provided like the wax and facial range xx

Latest posts

Back