About EZFlow Qmonomer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat68

Reaction score
I just ordered EZFlow Qmonomer from a website. It only had a screw on top but no foil protective seal. Do any of you use it and can you tell me if it's supposed to have a foil seal when it's new?

I just ordered EZFlow Qmonomer from a website. It only had a screw on top but no foil protective seal. Do any of you use it and can you tell me if it's supposed to have a foil seal when it's new?

Any new bottles I have had, have had a plastic seal around the outside of the lid. HTH

All the larger sized bottles ive had hav never had a foil seal ,just a screw top, the smaller size botles do have a plastic seal round the lid tho as izzi said ,

r u concerned that this may not be autorised product?

None of my bottles of High Definition have come with a seal, I cant remember about the Q Monomer bottle I have! Sorry not much help. I'm sure if it came from an authorised website it will be fine. xx

Kitkat, please don't take offense to this reply .....BUT...

After looking at your previous posts, you are all over the shop luv, this product, that product, from here, from there, from everywhere.

Why don't you settle down, find yourself a decent, reliable and trustworthty supplier of a product you like and stick to it?

After looking at your previous posts, you are all over the shop luv, this product, that product, from here, from there, from everywhere.

Why don't you settle down, find yourself a decent, reliable and trustworthty supplier of a product you like and stick to it?

I have to agree that you do seem to be having lots of problems with lots of things....and it could be cos you are using this and that and not this for that....:hug:

Great advice.....I couldn't agree more.
A good Distributor is worth their weight in gold as far as I am concerned, I hope you find one.

Hi kitkat

If the bottle is glass (and either 2oz or 4oz in size), then it should have a plastic seal round the neck of the bottle.

If however it is a plastic bottle 4oz - 32oz, then no it will not have an external plastic seal, nor an internal foil seal.

Hope this helps.

Geez guys, I thought that this forum was to help each other??? Since I can no longer purchase Qmonomer locally, I am now ordering it from Nailtechsupply.com and it showed up with no foil seal. In seeing this I wondered if it was a reputable supplier. If you have read all my posts, as you claim that you have, then you will see that I have been searching everywhere for EZflow's phone number as they do not have one listed, nor have they answered any of my five emails I have sent them. I will continue to ask questions that I have regardless of what people think if I want to know something who better to ask but fellow nail techs? I am learning fairly quickly who my friends are on here and who is genuinely interested in helping others, as opposed to those that like to critisize the integrity of others questions. That being said, if I want to know about something I will ask, regardless of how rediculous it may sound. I am just getting back into the nail biz (in a salon setting) after years of being away from the salon, the girl that works there has tampered with my things, and I have lots of questions to get me back on the right track. I certainly can use your patience expecially if you think I am all over the place, there is a method to my madness. Perhaps if you feel that I am asking a stupid question you can just pass up my post when you see it? You are certainly entitled to your opinion, don't get me wrong, but please don't presume to know me or the integrity of my work because you think I am asking stupid questions. No offense taken. :green:

Last edited:
Geez guys, I thought that this forum was to help each other??? Since I can no longer purchase Qmonomer locally, I am now ordering it from Nailtechsupply.com and it showed up with no foil seal. In seeing this I wondered if it was a reputable supplier. If you have read all my posts, as you claim that you have, then you will see that I have been searching everywhere for EZflow's phone number as they do not have one listed, nor have they answered any of my five emails I have sent them. I will continue to ask questions that I have regardless of what people think if I want to know something who better to ask but fellow nail techs? I am learning fairly quickly who my friends are on here and who is genuinely interested in helping others, as opposed to those that like to critisize the integrity of others questions. That being said, if I want to know about something I will ask, regardless of how rediculous it may sound. I am just getting back into the nail biz (in a salon setting) after years of being away from the salon, the girl that works there has tampered with my things, and I have lots of questions to get me back on the right track. I certainly can use your patience expecially if you think I am all over the place, there is a method to my madness. Perhaps if you feel that I am asking a stupid question you can just pass up my post when you see it? You are certainly entitled to your opinion, don't get me wrong, but please don't presume to know me or the integrity of my work because you think I am asking stupid questions. No offense taken. :green:
if you could email me i will forward your email to one of the contacts i have re dist of product for the USA, they will forward to the most realavant and help ful person who is an autorised dist. I do hope this helps you. My email is add is by my signeture. Good luck

That would be great, however they should have a phone number for people to contact them. What would I do if I had a technical problem? Why are they so unattainable?

That would be great, however they should have a phone number for people to contact them. What would I do if I had a technical problem? Why are they so unattainable?
i a can not aswere that for you i am afraid, but will do my best to help u. Look forward to your email.

nail tech supply is a fully authorized distributor for ezflow so you won't have a problem there

Latest posts

Back