About gel polish .

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
sawasdee ka

i have read a lot of lady in America are use gel polish customer like for toes 1 lady speaks her customers not want polish anymore only the gel polish on toes it look very beautifull.

Is there any lady in England use this i see photo in scratch magazine and it look very nice and beautifull colors.

If you have use can you speak me if is very good .

Thank you mui from Thailand

Hi Mui,

I use Calgel colours - I personally have found them FANTASTIC :p They don't chip or lift and they last for weeks on end, i recently did a natural nail wrap on a client in a burgandy (deep red) calgel colour and she went to Australia for 3 weeks, did water sports and all sorts, came in the other day (not even for a rebalance) and they were all absolutely perfect still apart from the fact her nails had grown, she's coming in on Saturday for a rebalance which will mean shes had them on 4 weeks ....

You can tell i'm a fan! :rolleyes: :lol:

Hi mui

I use biosculpture it is fab ace colours and you can intermix to make your own to, which works out really good. Excellant for toes and natural overlays, you can do nail art with it to....
HTH

Sawasdee ka

Thank you for post .

Can i ask please when you remove the gel polish you file off how long to file off gel polish on toes .

The only problem i can see is lady come change polish my salon color all the time but if gel you have same color for weeks .

But maybe if have red color and want change can put some rhinestone or some 3 d or nail art after if want change .

I think i wil try gel polish is not exspensive and maybe good for buissness .

How much do you have money from customer for gel polish please.

Thank you mui from Thailand

Hiya

well we soak off the gel on toes or fingers its very quick only 20mins
we charge from £20 for a clear overlay to £25 for french or colour (that is natural overlay only)
If you dont want to soak off you can infill with the same colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back