Abstract Flowers Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
DSC00023.jpg

Having a bit of fun with Nail art and paints... heres a simple easy design that looks v effective

• Paint nails with a black polish (i used Orly Liquid Vinyl)

DSC00007.jpg

• Once black polish is dry (to touch) using a fan shaped brush apply green opalescent nail paint by using a side to side motion
  • Remember you only need to use a tiny amount and it will give a great 'petrol' effect if you use too much it can go too pale looking

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

• Using silver acrylic paint apply lines like slices with a striping brush, this can be done randomly on all the nails

DSC00014.jpg

• Make dot type flowers with 3 petals, i used a dotting tool for this and white acrylic paint
  • They can again like the silver stripes be random in size and where they are placed

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

• Use black paint for the flower centres
  • Then add a touch of glitter to the petals for that wee bit of sparkle
  • Once paint is dry finish with a nice glossy top coat ( i used EzFlow's Never Yellow Sealer)

DSC00024.jpg

• Fab funky nail art

DSC00022.jpg

They Are Lovely.
Will Have To Have A Go At That.

Thanks For Sharing

OOOOH THANKYOU !!!!!
this design is very funky... i love it!
i love the fact that you have used the fan brush in this design too as lots of people arn't sure what to do with it,
so its good to see it in action/
lots of inspration shared on this tutorial hunnie :hug: i can picture this design in a million different colour schemes :idea:

Thanks for a fab tutorial, very well explained and I can't wait to give it a go. :)

very nicely done

Very nice job. Just love the fact that so many are so willing to share such great ideas on this site. Well Done.

Great tutorial Jess and fabulous nail art - Wowee!!!

Very Nice Modgey Moo :hug: Oh love the latex gloves lol

Coolio Jess :green: gonna give the old fan brush a go :green:

:)awesome and sexy, what more women want...boootylicious...

very cool. i think i can do that! thanks for the idea.

Really lovely, thanks for sharing!!! Keep em coming!! :)

Really like these, they're lovely & fab tutorial!! :)

Nice tut!! I will have to try this one. I always have problems with flowers but this seems rather easy. Thanks!!:green:

oooo
these are pretty =]
x.

those nails are gorgoeus hun....very well done :lol:xxxx

they am reali good, thanks for showing us how you did it !!!!:lol:

Thanks for the ideas. I may be a little late on this topic, but I still benefitted from it:)

Latest posts

Back