ABT insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLB

Reaction score
hi ive just gone with this company and realised i get a yrs subscription to scratch! bonus!! anyone who has insurance with them and got the mag subscription aswell tell me how long it was til there subscription started the woman on the phone was pretty vague. x

Hi, I got insured over the phone early December, but didn't send of the paperwork they sent me until later that month. I got my Scratch mag early January. I'm pretty sure it's the initial telephone call that activates the subscription as it would have been too close to sending the paperwork back for it to be that.

Hi, I got insured over the phone early December, but didn't send of the paperwork they sent me until later that month. I got my Scratch mag early January. I'm pretty sure it's the initial telephone call that activates the subscription as it would have been too close to sending the paperwork back for it to be that.

thanks hun cant wait to get it!!

I've been with them for a yr and never received any :(

I've been with them for a yr and never received any :(

Get on the phone and enquire why, Ive been with them a few years and receive scratch once a month.

I cant get it cause I've got full membership... Boo
Really wanted it!!!

Latest posts

Back