Academie de beaute - can anyone advise me what I should use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
The clue is in the title really!!! I currently use a Lancome cleanser and moisturiser with a Garnier toner, but am wondering if I'd be better using 'pro' products?

I'm very lucky with my skin - it's sensitive and on the dry side, but I only get the odd spot when I'm due on..... Plus, I like to wash my face in the shower.....

So, looking at the Hyperion product catalogue I have a bucketful of questions! What products (cleanse, tone, moisturise) would be most suitable for my skin? Will a pro range bring benefits to my skin that a 'retail' brand wont? Can I buy individual products from Hyperion for my own use?

Does anyone know enough about this range to advise me??

Thanks,

I can't advise you on the products that would be best for you but i have been using the moisturiser for oily skin for about a month & its brilliant !!

Its probably one of the best moisturisers ive ever used (and ive used a lot)

My boyfriend has been using the firming moisturiser for men & even he's impressed.

I am considering stocking this range in the salon as im so pleased with the results. You could give them a call & ask for details of a stockist near you or buy direct.

Thanks hun, I need to read the catalogue carefully and then give something a try I reckon!! Trouble is not being a beauty geek it's a bit of a minefield!!

I had the same problem !

I called them & they pointed me in the right direction as to which products i should use :)

Latest posts

Back