academie & monu training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too was an avid Academie user! The products are lovely, but on the subject of training, at the time I did mine they were still under Hyperion. I paid to fly to Leeds from Southampton and stayed in a hotel for 3 days and all they did was read through the manual I could have taken the course myself! I got back to the salon and played with the products and was mostly self taught.

100% Hydraderm and Scientific were the most popular ranges in my salon. It was a nice range but we just didn't have the support. The rep didn't come out to see us in the 2 years we were an Academie salon, they were so often out of stock of the most popular products. We stocked CreativeSpa and Academie and they wouldn't give us an account after 2 years.

They are under a new distributor now so I'm sure things are different, I can only comment on the experiences I had, but that is why we stopped stocking Academie, not because it wasn't a lovely range of products.

When I took them on, the opening order was £700 but I understand it is much less now. They've always had a big stand at the shows and they give out loads of samples (unlike many companies) so my advice to anyone considering the range is have a chat with them at the show. It's a nice range, hopefully they've got their gremlins sorted out now xxxx

SNAP !!!

The only thing I would say is the new company is headed by two of the former directors of Hyperion, so I don't think things have changed that much and I don't even have a rep !(not that i ever met the first one)

hi can you let me know my nearest acedemie rep please have a salon opening inj 3 weeks so need to get my skincare sorted a.s.a.p and acadenie looks good

Vanessa Johnston
0113 249 7025

How would Academie compare to Guinot? do you know

Thanks

Beauty Guru
Can you please PM me with some details of the Academie range and training etc.Where I contact for supplies and prices etc
I have also looked at algologie? They are sending me some details and some samples to try.

Beauty Guru
Can you please PM me with some details of the Academie range and training etc.Where I contact for supplies and prices etc
I have also looked at algologie? They are sending me some details and some samples to try.
number has been supplied for you already, ring Vanessa to discuss academie products.

Latest posts

Back