Accident on M1 around J25 - traffic at a stand still

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsR

Reaction score
Just to warn everyone who is around junction 25 of the M1 that there has been a big accident and both north and south bound are at a standstill.

Thanks for the heads up Nikki.

Update on radio just given - still closed both ways and now solid from junction 23a up to 28 to still building.

You guy's should realy relocate to Scotland where all weve got to worry about is dodging rabbits on the roads :lol::lol:

Don't be silly Collin, I love nothing more than my 2 hour daily commute!!!:)

You guy's should realy relocate to Scotland where all weve got to worry about is dodging rabbits on the roads :lol::lol:

I lived in Aviemore for a year many years ago and still yearn to move back to the Highlands.

Don't be silly Collin, I love nothing more than my 2 hour daily commute!!!:)

What..each way:eek::eek:

well I commute less than 400yards on foot to the most wondefull place of work imaginable with the most spectacular views :lol::lol:

Ever considered a lifestyle change? :hug:

(sorry if this is somewhat off topic:eek:)

Southbound 2 lanes now open
Northbound still totally closed

and stags colin ..and a hefty fine if you hit one of scotlands national heritage pride and joy.:eek:

haven't had news on so gonna click remote button on now

What..each way:eek::eek:

well I commute less than 400yards on foot to the most wondefull place of work imaginable with the most spectacular views :lol::lol:

Ever considered a lifestyle change? :hug:

(sorry if this is somewhat off topic:eek:)

Thankfully it's an hour each way, although by the looks of things it will be 2 hours tonight! It's much more fun when I can work from home.

and stags colin ..and a hefty fine if you hit one of scotlands national heritage pride and joy.:eek:

haven't had news on so gonna click remote button on now

mmmm but they do tast rather yummy on the barbie...very similar to a good joint of beef :lol::lol::lol:

mmmm but they do tast rather yummy on the barbie...very similar to a good joint of beef :lol::lol::lol:

:eek:ohhh you wicked man:lol: glad i'm vegetarian

:eek:ohhh you wicked man:lol: glad i'm vegetarian

you do have to be carefull though as the antlers do have a tendancy to get stuck between the teeth :eek: although they do also make a good rug for in front of the fire :lol::lol::lol:

hoping you guy's that are traveling arent held up to long in the traffic...mmmm maybe thats why its so quiet on here tonight :eek:

Latest posts

Back