It won't be dangerous but it might lift. Whether you wait and see or remove and re-do is up to you. I accidentally forgot base coat on a client last week, a good friend and we were just talking too much we decided to wait and see what happened but sure enough it started to lift within 2 days.
Well the top coat should be cured for 60 seconds in the LED lamp. If you only cured it for 10 seconds then it will be uncured product which can cause a reaction or allergy. Best to soak off and start again.