Achieving 7NA on natural level 2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andreastylez

Reaction score
Hi! I'm currently in hair school and I'm taking a friend/client that has about 5 inches of virgin level 2 hair and 6 inches of previously bleached and coloured ends. she showed me some pictures of the color she wants:
http://imgur.com/a/kpn3o

from the pics i can estimate that its a 7NA (light ash brown in the color i use, Goldwell) would you agree?

so i have two different options to achieve this color on her, i would love if you could give me some feedback :)

use topchic 9NA + 30vol on the virgin hair and bleach the previously dyed ends and apply 7NA on them.

#2 bleach her entire head starting on the previously dyed ends with a 20vol and then apply the 7NA topchic with 3vol everywhere.

Oh and her ends have been dyed with semi permanent black to match her rootage a few months ago :)

That pic isn't a 7NA its more a 6 with gold.

Before you do anything to the virgin root you need to bleach the ends how to see how light you'll get because you may not even get as light as you want.

Latest posts

Back