Acne scars advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshCro

Reaction score
Hello just wondering if anybody has had any treatments where they have noticed a drastic improvement in acne Scars? I don't have many but have two or three large and deep ones due to cystic acne...

I do Microdermabrasion and this works over time and multiple sessions to stimulate the skin to produce new collagen and elastin, pretty good for acne scars, google before and after pics. You would need at least 8/10 possibly more depending on the scarring x

I do Microdermabrasion and this works over time and multiple sessions to stimulate the skin to produce new collagen and elastin, pretty good for acne scars, google before and after pics. You would need at least 8/10 possibly more depending on the scarring x
How long would you recommend to wait in between sessions? The worst scar goes inwards on my cheek so I'm not expecting a miracle but even just some improvement x

The sessions need to be 7-10 days apart. Definitely don’t start on a course unless you’re sure you can commit to the time and expense. Once the desired result has been achieved you’ll need one treatment a month to maintain x

Thank you so much x

Latest posts

Back