Acra-C Nail forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alice palace

Reaction score
Hi there, ive read a couple of threads mentioning acra c nail forms, and i really want some! just wondering if anyone knew where i could buy some or if someone wants to sell any?

THanx!

I would love a set too if anyone is willing to sell:hug:

good luck ladies i hope you get some they are fab x

have you tried ebay thats where tricky got heres from had a go the other dar they are fab xx

I'm not sure but I seem to remember a thread on here before about these and Gigi said that they were'nt made anymore. I tried the link above before and though they are on the homepage I couldn't find them anywhere on the list to buy them....probably just me not looking properly though!! :)

P.S Just tried again and did a search and it says "no product found meeting the search criteria"!!

Yah, i just tried that lonk aswell and couldnt find them on there to buy anywhere which reeeeeeeeeeealllly sucks, i really would love some of these. cant believe there is no where else to get them. such a shame.

what are they like? is there something similar?
I've searched the internet and can't find these if I knew what they looked like there may be something similar

what are they like? is there something similar?
I've searched the internet and can't find these if I knew what they looked like there may be something similar

There is nothing similar to them and the technology that produced them was VERY expensive.

I HAVE A BOX OF 100 AND I'M KEEPING THEM ALL FOR ME!!!!!:lol: They may be the last in the whole world!!

There is nothing similar to them and the technology that produced them was VERY expensive.

I HAVE A BOX OF 100 AND I'M KEEPING THEM ALL FOR ME!!!!!:lol: They may be the last in the whole world!!
Oh Geeg! Let me know when you want to part with some - you could auction them x:lol:

well I am the proud owner of some but in all honesty i have not really got into the groove of using them regularly

for those that use them all the time, could you give me any tips on how to get the best out of them.

i never know if the finger holder part should fit really tightly with it being splayed out down the centre or if it should be closed, and with the clear form part, should they be only just wide enough for the natural nail, or more generous ?
any advice would be great, it might get me motivated to give them a proper try.

well hun if you ever give up and want to get rid of them let me know lol xxx:hug:xxx

well hun if you ever give up and want to get rid of them let me know lol xxx:hug:xxx

well thats charming ! :lol: lol
your supposed to give me help with them, not profit from my problems !!!:lol:

well thats charming ! :lol: lol
your supposed to give me help with them, not profit from my problems !!!:lol:

I hope you don't like them and put em on geekbay because I'm after some too :lol:

now you're ganging up on me !:lol:

Sell them..... they are rubbish :lol::lol::lol:
Sell them to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Seriously though.. I would love to give these a try...what a shame they aren't being made anymore.
I wonder why things get discontinued so much when they are obviously popular?
If someone has just one.. I'd be glad to give it a try, post a pic of my nail and send it back to them and pay them the postage etc.

THERE IS A SET OF THESE IN GEEKBAY !!!...BE QUICK....(i ain't the seller)

Hi All,
Sorry to hear nobody can get hold of acra c nail forms, i am also on the hunt for some, if i am lucky enough to find anywhere that can get them i will be sure to tell you all, the only info i have so far is that a company in usa manufacters them, thats if they still do so, but i have placed there e-mail addy for everyone interested to mail for themselves and then if ordering is possible, you can do so.
i havent heard anything back yet, so goodluck everyone.

[email protected]

there you all go, like i said GOODLUCK EVERYONE.
JCSHARKEY

i actually have these - and dont use them..........................the bidding starts now lol

Latest posts

Back