AcryGel help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babyboo

Reaction score
help! im a qualified nail techie but only in acrygel! doin other peoples nails i have no problem at all to be honest there fab! but can i heck as like get me own lookin soo good what am i doin wrong? its not just cos im right handed but they seem to lift and i dont do anything different at all! i have not got the best of nails as im a bitter but can seem to figure out whats happenin any one out there got any suggestions as mine sem to lift ?? :mad::irked::irked::irked::mad::eek: please anyone help me!!

I'm afraid I can't help you with your problem, but I have bought AcryGel - on impulse! Trouble is, I haven't done the conversion course. How the hell do you get it off? It takes ages to soak! :cry: Also, do you use like gel e.g. holding the nail upside down to cure so that the apex is right? Do you personally only use as an overlay or tips/both?

Thanx :hug:

hiya retired ive not heard about turning upside down to cure ? this is new to me will have to try this techniqe! hell yeah its really hard to remove the first ones i did it took me well over an hour to remove with acetone :cry:goin to c my trainer to c what she surgests have u tried using acrygel ? im thinking of doin acrylic but unsure at the mo :irked: ive only just qualified like a few months ago so still learning :lol: (trained at michelle porters hucknall)

If you've got lifting problems then it's usually down to either improper prep or soft tissue contact with your product.

How much prep do you do?

Are you positive you don't touch the skin with your product?

Where are you having the lifting, the free edge, zone 3 or the sidewalls?

hiya retired ive not heard about turning upside down to cure ? this is new to me will have to try this techniqe! hell yeah its really hard to remove the first ones i did it took me well over an hour to remove with acetone :cry:goin to c my trainer to c what she surgests have u tried using acrygel ? im thinking of doin acrylic but unsure at the mo :irked: ive only just qualified like a few months ago so still learning :lol: (trained at michelle porters hucknall)
although i dont do them anymore i was trained in acrygel by michelle porter a few years ago and was taught to cure upside down to create the apex xx

try doing the tip and dip method it is so much easyer to do on your self and faster

hiya valencian ni im not touching skin yeah it is in zone 3 ive been intouch with my tutor and shes sugested that its probably cos i have thin nails or that im applying too much which i think it probably is the latter so i have reaplied another nail tip and had another bash at it and der!! its me applying too much not be doing that again im putting it all down to experience as im new to this n finding it harder to do my own nails
thank you for ur feed back xx

i wasnt trained to do this technique dunno y but i have tried it n its wikid plus it takes away the burning sensation of the lamp! which will be great for the clients no?? thank you for ur post xx

the burning sensation may also be due to the product being applied too
thick. i went to an acrygel workshop and i was told to cure upside down aswell.

Latest posts

Back