Acrylic and Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tip Toes

Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope u are all enjoying the hols :)
My question 2day is for those of you who offer acrylic and gel nails.
I am about to do my brisa course :eek: but was thinking which of my customers will change over? Or is it that i would offer different services to different clients? If that is the case i have used acrylic for 9 years and have every confidence in it so will i not favour it anyway? All I want to do is send my client home with lovely looking nails BUT I want to know they will last :rolleyes:
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks peeps :hug:

Hi Sarah I'm currently doing my gel course with EzFlow then I will be doing my L&P as I think its important to offer the clients a range of products. Also some clients will be more suited to Gel and some to L&P. You could start by offering the Gel as a toe enhancement and Gel to those who have lifting problems with L&P.

Hi everyone, hope u are all enjoying the hols :)
My question 2day is for those of you who offer acrylic and gel nails.
I am about to do my brisa course :eek: but was thinking which of my customers will change over? Or is it that i would offer different services to different clients? If that is the case i have used acrylic for 9 years and have every confidence in it so will i not favour it anyway? All I want to do is send my client home with lovely looking nails BUT I want to know they will last :rolleyes:
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks peeps :hug:

One is always tempted to 'run back to ones comfort zone' so in a word, YES you will tend to favour L&P because that is what you are sure of.

May I just assure you that
1. You can have EVERY confidnece in Brisa Gels and
2. that it will last because CND Brisa is the only gel that is based on L&P technology so it is strong and long lasting and
3. It is beautiful.

I wouldn't try to change clients who are happy with L&P to gel .. but so that you gain the necessary experience and confidence, I would offer it to all new clients so you can monitor the results and get your speed up.

Latest posts

Back