Acrylic brands help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsbyJill

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if any nail techs can comment with the brand and/or supplier of acrylic you use professionally please. I've just recently qualified in acrylics and have been looking at different brands and am so confused as a lot of what I'm finding is available to the public but I would have thought that real professional products would be trade only.
Thanks.Xx

You are sure to get lots of reply’s. And lots of ‘Welcome’s’ to the forum.

What brand(s) did you train with?

You are sure to get lots of reply’s. And lots of ‘Welcome’s’ to the forum.

What brand(s) did you train with?

I did my training with glitterbels and I use all glitterbels products at the moment. But a lot of stuff is out of stock and comes in small quantities.

I don't currently do much in the way of acrylics, as the area I work in doesn't have a big demand for them. However, I use CND and don't typically find problems with supply.

Keep searching the boards for threads on your subject. You’ll find experiences and likes and dislikes, pros and cons for many, many brands.

I agree with fab fingers, I use CND in the US and find no problem with supply. Since it’s such a well-known company with 40+ years in the industry, I expect it to last for decades to come.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back