Acrylic brush, where to get one

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labella

Reaction score
hi everyone

where is the best place i can get a nice acrylic brush that is a good price? tried capital and sally's and they are usless think the one i used to have was size 10

in desperate need for new one

thanks

Nsi sell good quality brushes

I used to have an NSI one but now i'm in love with my crystal nails brush, also very pretty brushes lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

That question is like asking how long a piece of string is :lol:

There are so many good quailty brushes out there to choose from and while one techinican might adore one brand of brush, another techinican might absolutly hate that same brush.

I use a CND Proseries Liquid and Powber size 10 and love it. I did have a size 8 before perfer the size 10. You can buy them from Sweet Squared.

Try doing a search using the search function at the top of the forum page and you will find a wealth of topics on the subject which you may find of great use while trying to decide which brush to go for.

HTH

Sam xxx

I use the CND #10 as well. Frightened the heck out of me when I first saw it because I had never used a size 10 before now we are best friends and go everywhere together :)
Also even though I love the above brush I'm not keen on their gel brush I prefer the NSI one
So as Sam says what works for one might not for another.
Vicki xx

Last edited:
i use the ez-flow 508 brush i've tryed loads but they did not work for me i say the best two are cnd size ten or ez-flow 508 i think the ez-flow one is £50

Latest posts

Back