Acrylic brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawnkjc

Reaction score
Hi I'm currently in training and at the moment just use a brush from Sally's. Which brush would you recommend as I'm not sure what is a good one to start with.

Thanks
Dawn

Hi I'm currently in training and at the moment just use a brush from Sally's. Which brush would you recommend as I'm not sure what is a good one to start with.

Thanks
Dawn
Hi,
The best thing to do is to ask your teacher which brush and where can you buy it . Sometimes schools and teachers have good relationships with beauty suppliers and get amazing discounts for students and new graduates. Brushes can be expensive, the teacher will advice you according to your skills and technique.

It depends if you prefer a round or crimped brush. Crimped brushes are flatter and that’s what was in my training kit but I now prefer a round brush.
I’ve tried lots of different ones and love the metal brushes from tbnl uk. They last me longer than others I’ve used.
Cjp also do reasonably priced brushes.
I wouldn’t go for a really expensive one just now as it’s likely to get damaged while your training.

Thank you both I've got one from cjp and its fab x

Latest posts

Back