Acrylic Brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

San

Reaction score
OK, I have used a few different brands of brush, but can anyone recommend a good one please? (with the exception of the Master Series Pro Styler). I prefer to use quite a large brush. Anyone help???? thanks

I use the ezflow 508 and it is fab.:)

hth

Thanks, do they have a website I can order from?

I have the ezflow 508 its anice brush, also the creative ultra sculptor is a size 10 i think! i think you can get the ezflow at Beverly Beaute - For Your Beauty

NSI number 8 crimped. It's firm enough to sculpt with, got a good belly on it and the one I have is the silver one thats handle comes of to form its case, so it can be stood bristles down in a pocket or small glass. its about £30 + vat. and is on the nsi site hth :hug:

Hi Suzie

Thanks for that. I have tried this brush but after a while the monomer corroded the middle and it came apart:irked: Other than that though, I really liked it.

ezflow 508 for me too, good size brush and plenty of snap to it.
for ezflow 08453300840

ezflow 508 for me too, good size brush and plenty of snap to it.
for ezflow 08453300840

Same for me, it's the best brush I've ever used

I've used a few different ones, I did have an Ultra scupltor but i killed it, (i tried it flat, then trimmed too much and then got product stuck in it, ) :|

Just bought The Edge size 10 oval and it's the best i've had so far. I only bought it to carry me through until i could afford a master series, but i love it. :green:

Ultra Sculptor is bigger than the 508 but not as snappy (firm) imo....I guess it just depends on what you're used to!

definitely ezflow 508, the distrubutor for ezflow is grafton international, their number is 01827 280 080 or the website is Welcome to Grafton International

sar xx

Latest posts

Back