Acrylic brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle De Jour

Reaction score
hi luvies
i was just wondering if anyone has been there tried that and found the ultamate acrylic brush? the other day i bought a star nails brush which is kinda the shape of an eyeshadow blending brush i wonder is it just for gels as it is much wider than any of the other gel brushes i have seen in the past. i have a not so steady hand and i thought this nice flat broad brush may help matters! im not to good round the old cutical area but this is nicely rounded in shape.

I have a star nails brush I use for acrylics, I looked at the one you mention (VF21 Lyte brush?) but in the end opted for a smaller brush as the rounded one looked too big for me. But when i bought a gel brush recently I didn't like star nails ones and settled on an alida on which was a bit cheaper and i think a great little brush.

I have found the pro styler from creative to be my favorite. It just seems to work for me. It is a bit pricey, but to me well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back