SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angrynailtech

Reaction score
Hey hey,

I am using NSI acrylic system. Whenever I do clear acrylic nails they stay on well, but whenever I use pink (3 types of pinks I own from NSI) it tends to lift. The last client I did french pink and white and the nails stayed on a week and started lifting.

With clear it’s not as bad and I understand it’s because the clear doesn’t have those pink colour pigments in it, but I don’t want to waste extra time or make the nail too thick laying down the clear, then the pink on top. Is this the only way? Anyone else having problems with the pinks/covers but fine with the clear?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there what you might be experiencing is a poor mix ratio when using opaque powders, coloured powders can be harder to work with as you need to work a little bit faster and maybe adjust your ratio slightly. Ensure your using correct bead size maybe use a smaller pick up and see if this works. When working around your z3 pat and press little tinny pats and swipe gently up onto z2 don’t be tempted to paint as such,

hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back