Acrylic course or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soniamarie

Reaction score
Morning Everyone, I have been thinking of doing an L&P course for some time, at the moment I am trained in Calgel and fiberglass, so l&p is the only one I dont do. I have found a vtct course near me where I have trained for most of my other vtct beauty/nail courses and was thinking of doing it, but its £700. Which seems a lot of money, I have looked around but most seem that price to be fair and the only ones cheaper are on line or one day courses, I dont want a one day course as I dont think you learn enough and if there are any problems your kinda stuck. So question is could it be a waste of money, or should I earn it back easily, I know with any business you have to invest but I have not started advertising yet, but as most around where I live are l&p I dont really want to turn customers away. My family are saying its a waste of money as I may not get any clients, more so as people are spending less and less. If I go for it I dont want to get caught up in charging less than the cheaper salons either, I would like to offer a quality service would this also mean less work ???? thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back