Acrylic course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone, somebody has mentioned someone called Vicky Hunter....she is apparently a nail tech who does fantastic 3d acrylic nails. she has also been to Debenhams in Gateshead Metro Centre. I have been told she does courses all over the country. please help if anyone knows anything or who this is.

Thanks geeks xx

I think she's a member on here - VHunter, try looking her up and pm'ing her x

I think she's a member on here - VHunter, try looking her up and pm'ing her x

VHunter is an American nail tech living in Canada. I don't think she's been to Debenhams in Gateshead. :p

VHunter is an American nail tech living in Canada. I don't think she's been to Debenhams in Gateshead. :p

She also hates being referred to as Vicky! So no, it's not 'our' Victoria you're looking for x

Apologies about calling Victoria Hunter 'Vicky' i was just given this name by someone and its proving difficult to track down. I have heard she is fantastic and has offered training courses on 3d acrylics etc. She has had fantastic feedback and i would love to see some of her work. She was in the Metro centre in Gateshead so I really dont think its the one from Canada....thanks

Latest posts

Back