Acrylic dipping system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanejayne

Reaction score
Hello,

I am qualified in backscratchers acrylic dipping system.. But now use the edge quick dip products. I was never taught to use a primer and I'm finding a lot of nails are lifting mainly towards the cuticle and down the sides...

How can I prevent this..
I make sure I don't touch side walls or cuticle..
But I know primers can help?
Do you have any other advice.. Otherwise I'll be going back to backscratchers products which will cost me ALOT more...

Thanks x

Hello,

I am qualified in backscratchers acrylic dipping system.. But now use the edge quick dip products. I was never taught to use a primer and I'm finding a lot of nails are lifting mainly towards the cuticle and down the sides...

How can I prevent this..
I make sure I don't touch side walls or cuticle..
But I know primers can help?
Do you have any other advice.. Otherwise I'll be going back to backscratchers products which will cost me ALOT more...

Thanks x

if you trained with backscratchers, what made you move away from their product line? were you happy with the results?

if it was just to save pennies then that probably tells you something. the edge are not top end by any means. maybe you need to raise your prices to incorporate the cost of buying a superior product if you go back to backscratchers. but you can't build a business successfully if you're getting lots of lifting, it's just going to be a headache.

personally i discontinued with it as i just thought it was a very inferior system compared with gel and l&p. x

if you trained with backscratchers, what made you move away from their product line? were you happy with the results?

if it was just to save pennies then that probably tells you something. the edge are not top end by any means. maybe you need to raise your prices to incorporate the cost of buying a superior product if you go back to backscratchers. but you can't build a business successfully if you're getting lots of lifting, it's just going to be a headache.

personally i discontinued with it as i just thought it was a very inferior system compared with gel and l&p. x

Yes, it was to save pennies and I now regret it, I have emails back scratchers to set up a new trade account which they are doing for me now.

What is l&p?
Thank you for your reply..
X

Yes, it was to save pennies and I now regret it, I have emails back scratchers to set up a new trade account which they are doing for me now.

What is l&p?
Thank you for your reply..
X

Liquid & powder (commonly called acrylic). But i put l&p because gel is acrylic based as well, so it was just to distinguish what i meant :)

Did you do a conversion course when you changed to the edge? Just wondered if there was anything different with that product line in way of application x

Latest posts

Back