Acrylic fill time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemom

Reaction score
Just wondering how long it takes everyone to do an average fill on acrylic/gel/silk nails and how long for a backfill???????

I still take way too long, I take 1 1/2 hours for an infill and 2 hours 15mins for a rebalance, keep hoping to get my timings down, but hopefully it will come eventually, but I'd rather get it right than rush and make a mess of it.

i rebalance everytime and renew the french area and it takes anywhere between 1 hour and 1 1/2 hours depending on the length, shape and condition and requirements of the client.

If it is a regular client, i know how i have placed the product. So, it can take up to an hour.

Today though... OMG. I had a lady come in, who is now going to be a regular, lovely lady, but had to get rid of NSS nails.... it was like, trying to remove cement.

All up...... 1.5 hours... but end result is fantastic...... :)

I also rebalnace everytime and it takes me an hour to an hour and a half

Thanks so much - my salon books one hour for fills and sometimes feel so crazy when I take longer. Thanks for keeping me sane lol.

Latest posts

Back