Acrylic glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie89

Reaction score
hey! was just wondering where to get really amazin acrylic colours and glitter, i use the nsi ones just now but im getting bored of them!! any ideas? i seen ez flow ones that look good any feedback on those? :lol:

Ezlow are fantastic they have gotta be the best i've worked with. any way give it a try and see what you think:Grope:

You can make your own,
find a glitter that you like and add clear powder,
just mix a little at first and keep trying it out on a tip until you get the density that you want hth :hug:

nail graphix are great and theres some beautiful colours also the service is great ,if you do a search on here it will give you the link to the website where theres also a great gallery you can view

You can get glitters (Nail Graphix) to mix with your acrylic powders (and gels for that matter) from our very own Fiona aka naturalnails. Here's the link for you:

Nail Graphix glitter Acrylic

Hi,
I've been using fine body glitters that I bought from the Professional Beauty show at Manchester. They are a lot cheaper and there are some gorgeous colours. Other than that, just buy some from your local stationery store. I've also bought them in poundland.
Claire x

hey! was just wondering where to get really amazin acrylic colours and glitter, i use the nsi ones just now but im getting bored of them!! any ideas? i seen ez flow ones that look good any feedback on those? :lol:

He Melanie

Young Nails have an awsome collection of both glitter and coulour acrylic:eek:

And as you have already stated to so ez Flow and nsi

Hi

I started with NSI and bought ALL of their colour acrylics. I very soon got bored with them, especially those with glitters.

I then started to mix my own with craft glitters but found these quite thick (the glitter) and although serve a purpose still weren't what I was looking for.

I then got some Nail Graphix which are great and you do get quite a bit of glitter for your money but need quite a lot of clear polymer for mixing.

I then found Ezflow collections and have to say that I absolutely love them.. some of the glitters are so delicate and subtle. Time to shine collection is gorgeous but would love Walk of Fame.

I have a use for all of the colour/glitter collections that I have as I dip into all of them but have to say that Ezflow are my favourites for being so well..... classy looking IMO :)

Hi
I use either the luvverly Young Nails glitters or there is a company called Stargazer who also do good glitter.

HTH

craft glitters work great you just have to get the right kind, make sure they're fine and not too coarse or it'll end up chunky and will turn silver becuase you'll need to file them tons:p its also a LOT cheaper them bying the "special" glitters just for nails as these are the exact same thing(gliltter is glitter lol, theres not any special kind of glitter made just for nails), they're just not premixed in pretty color mixes yet:lol: you can do that yourself! i really like the glitters made for scrapbooking and stamping becuase they're really fine and a lot of them are poly-based so they wont file silver. a good tip i've heard on here is to do a really thin layer of glitter acrylic and then over lay it in clear so you dont have to file on the glittler when you buff ect. also, the best mix ratio (for adhesion & coverage) is one part glitter to two parts clear powder. hth, good luck:)

Latest posts

Back