Acrylic help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Around 4 months ago I attended my Acrylic Nail Extension course ( I do Gel Colour already) but straight after my course I didn't purchase any products therefore I didn't get any vital early practice in, I still know the basics of how to apply, but I'm wondering do I do a refresher course? Or buy a starter kit and just practice practice practice, on friends and myself? Any advice would be much appreciated and If so please could you recommendations on where I can purchase a good strater kit from ( Not Salon Services )

Thankyou in advace :) X

Do you think you learned enough on your course? If not invest in more training or you'll just practice the wrong things and not progress

Do you think you learned enough on your course? If not invest in more training or you'll just practice the wrong things and not progress

Hi Trinity.. yes I felt confident leaving my course and I do feel I could do a set, but with plenty of practice just trying to weigh up my options, whether I need to invest in doing another course or not..

Whilst you are here, and l love all the help and advice you give, do you use the gel bottle?

I think you should set up your own little forum. You are the Guru of all things beauty :)

Hi Trinity.. yes I felt confident leaving my course and I do feel I could do a set, but with plenty of practice just trying to weigh up my options, whether I need to invest in doing another course or not..

Whilst you are here, and l love all the help and advice you give, do you use the gel bottle?

I think you should set up your own little forum. You are the Guru of all things beauty :)

Ha ha!

If you're confident then crack on and get some practice under your belt :D

Starter kit recommendation from me would be CJP, but its very different so be prepared for a steep new learning curve

No to TGB, too many reported issues for my liking, one of their own Educators had issues with onycholisis, etc. I've heard they're reformulating but my confidence is damaged and I believe there are better options available.

Latest posts

Back