Acrylic infill issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staystrongsoa

Reaction score
Hey guys :) so about 6 months ago I done a one day training course through cuccio for acrylics. To begin with I was so nervous but obviously as I do more sets I am gaining confidence and my nails do seem to last - but my problems seem to lie with infills. I've recently done a few clients where the first set have been great and 2 weeks later they've come for an infill but I seem to have issues with them seeming quite bulky to me and lifting a lot quicker? Any tips or hints would be great?!

Hi, when doing Infills just make sure you are thoroughly buffing the acrylic down, and buffing out any lifting before applying new acrylic xx

Are you still using primer

The best thing for you to do is book some more training. Infills/rebalance/maintenance appointments are the core of our business and you really need to be able to cope with all the problems that they can entail. Does your training provider run courses for this or do 1-2-1 sessions ?

A one day course really isn't enough imo, as suggested above look at a skill building course with Cuccio as I'm sure they will run them x

Latest posts

Back