acrylic liquid (creative)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
:confused:Hi, could you tell me how long acrylic liquid lasts once it has been opened,its not something I have to worry about as I use mine quite quickly, but somebody else has asked me as she thinks it may have gone off. This would be the starter kit size.

Thankyou
Carol

:confused:Hi, could you tell me how long acrylic liquid lasts once it has been opened,its not something I have to worry about as I use mine quite quickly, but somebody else has asked me as she thinks it may have gone off. This would be the starter kit size.

Thankyou
Carol

How long has the tech had the liquid?
And how has it been stored?

Its my sons girlfriend who had a shop 3 years ago, and bought it then, but its only been opened roughly 6 months as she is a beautician/nail tech in a salon but does a few from home, she stores it in a cupboard in the bedroom she works from.

Thankyou
Carol

How long has the tech had the liquid?
And how has it been stored?

She has had it for 3 years as she used to have a salon, but now works elsewhere, but has some home based clients, Im not sure if its open or unopened, can you advise me either way.

Thanks Judy

Carol:)

I think the shelf life of monomer is supposed to be 2 years, but I am not definite about this. You would be best to phone your distributor at Sweet Squared who can give you the accurate answer.
TBH if it was me and it was only a 4 oz size I would just ditch it and buy fresh from my distributor, than do nails and be worried there would be service breakdown.
A 16 oz bottle would be different lol:lol:

Thankyou Izzidoll for your help.:)
Carol

CND recomend if its been opened its life span is 12 months.

Latest posts

Back