Quantcast

Acrylic liquid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Laura1987

Reaction score
I was just wondering if i can use anything instead of acrylic liquid or maybe something i can use to dilute it, i am practising nails and have been doing so for the past 5 months. I only have a tiny bit of acrylic liquid left and got some new stuff to try today. Dont wanna buy a new bottle as i have one coming through the post but dont wanna wait any longer!!! Just wanna get stuck in and use my new stuff lol x

thanks in advance for your help xx:Love:

An*Gel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi Laura,

It wouldn't be very professional for anyone to give you advice when you are a non professional using a professional only product.

Can I just say, please do not try and dilute your monomer, you should wait for your training. (I'm assuming you are booked in on a course?)

Barbie1

Reaction score
I'm new to this too but I'm a Cosmetologist. I did study nails in school but I'm doing the rest of learning on my own.
Any advise on SNS nails... It looks great

Laura1987

Reaction score
I am not currently on a course yet, i wanted to get practice in first before i started looking round, not being big headed or bragging but i mainly know what i am doing and my nails/art are getting better, I just dont know what to go for. I have been told to stay away from one day courses. Do you recommend anything?
Thanks for your reply

Envy

Reaction score
Welcome - Sweet Squared - best nail training...

trust me, you may think you know a lot, but I assure you once you do a course like the CND ones you'll realise how little you actually know... :)

welcome to geek, and a very addictive non stop learning industry..

Latest posts