Acrylic moulds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilyx

Reaction score
Where can i get these from? Are they any good ? X

Do you mean Poppits? I'm not sure where you can get them in the UK, but I'm sure if you search for them you may find it. I know GiGi has a tutorial for them.

Sent from my Xoom using SalonGeek

Or do you mean you want to make your own 3D nail art with acrylic moulds?

Hi if you mean the nail molds then this link to ones on eBay might help, I've never used them as do my own 3d work, but heard they can be quite good.

3d nail molds | eBay

Hi if you mean the nail molds then this link to ones on eBay might help, I've never used them as do my own 3d work, but heard they can be quite good.

3d nail molds | eBay

Yes these are the ones i am after thanks :) x

No prob happy to help :)

Can you make them before you put them on the nail without a mold? If so what could you use? X

I do all my own 3d art, I hand sculpt it with a 3d brush from crystal nails. Takes some practice but I love doing unique work.

There are training courses you can do.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 183
I do all my own 3d art, I hand sculpt it with a 3d brush from crystal nails. Takes some practice but I love doing unique work.

These are amazing! You are very talented xx

They are brilliant ! I liked your Facebook page love looking at your work x

Awe thank you :) xx

Latest posts

Back