Acrylic nail courses, Barnsley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flutterby90

Reaction score
Hi guys in looking to do an acrylic course in Barnsley? Does anyone know of any fast track courses? Also who is the best supplier to stock for the acrylic products? Thanks Amie :) x

Hi Hun, not sure about your area but I did a fast track course a few years ago it was total rubbish and didn't know anything iv spent a fortune and finally ended up at college two evenings a week and it's finally all clicked in lol I then plan on doing CND conversion course

Really I might enquire at college then just I'm due to have a baby in sept too and I think that's usually when u enrol thanks chick x

Congratulations! I kno wot it's like Hun iv got a two year old n going back to college etc trying to juggle everything! Ring sweet squared they are brilliant and CND is one of the leading names their courses are something like 15 days long but spread over a period of time and offer a lifetime of help when you need it , I'm sure someone who's actually been on one of their courses can help you better than I can lol just wanted to let you know that I did w really expensive short course n it was much cop at all x

Thanks hun al do a new thread see If anyones done one :) xx

Latest posts

Back