acrylic nail courses in scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpq

Reaction score
hiya!
I recently did a course called nail care in edinburgh where i learnt how to manicures and pedicures as well as how to treat contraindications and nail repair.
I feel I have a pretty good basic knowledge of nails, and would now like to progress on and learn how to do acrylic nails as it is also very difficult to find a job doing only m&p!
Has anyone done a course on this and can reccommend one, or know of any courses in scotland.
im starting beauty therapy at college in august so any courses pretty soon would be a bonus!

The Creative Nail Academy Scotland offers courses you may be interested in.

Our Comprehensive Foundation in Edinburgh does include manicures with optional pedicure training, so if you already have done this you may find the 5 day Foundation course in Glasgow more to your needs. This course is also run over 9 evenings if that suits you better.

The number to contact for an information pack is the Creative Nail Academy Scotland on 0141 774 5999. HTH

anything cheaper :p

anything cheaper :p
Training with Creative is truly money well spent, you get what you pay for hun,
if you choose a cheaper course you will more than likely find that you are disappointed with what you have learnt or rather haven't learnt and then like so many already have found out to their expense you will wish you had gone with creative,
lots of peeps have done this and then end up having to save up all over again so they can be creative trained, you will also find it much easier to find work if you are creative trained, hth

do you deffinatly have to train on a course, theres no salons that teach you etc?

There is a place in Glasgow called Millennium Nails you could try them there number is 0141 445 6868 hth.

angela

do you deffinatly have to train on a course, theres no salons that teach you etc?

I Have never known a salon to do this but thats not to say that someone may offer this service.

All thechs usually have done thier training before entering a salon the salon then may however put them through additional training in the products in which they use.

Just to a that the young nails courses are available in Edinburgh which is near you.

Hope all this information has been of some help.

Kind regards
Tracey X
:)

NSI in Hillington, Glasgow, do 4 day Foundation Acrylic course for £495 + VAT.
Don't know how that compares to Creative?

I did NSI course and can highly recommend it. www.scottishbeautyschool.com.

Latest posts

Back