Acrylic nail courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natsnails1975

Reaction score
Hey 👋
I’m looking to take an acrylic nail sculpting/or tips course please can you recommend a company? I’m in kent so would prefer somewhere close!
Do you recommend on line or face to face
Thanks guys xxx

Face to face is needed to observe and/or correct many phases of practice. Posture, wrist, elbow and shoulder movement. Use of brush in monomer, powder and placement on nail.

In my opinion online may give you technical but you need in person for practical.

Face to face is needed to observe and/or correct many phases of practice. Posture, wrist, elbow and shoulder movement. Use of brush in monomer, powder and placement on nail.

In my opinion online may give you technical but you need in person for practical.
Can you recommend any good ones x

Can you recommend any good ones x
I’m in the US. I trained with CND in 1970’s. Their longevity speaks for the quality.
I’m sure the UK techs will have recommendations.
Keep progressing. We need more techs who want education beyond DIY at home videos.
Your course would include biology, chemistry, sanitation and much more beyond how to sculpt a nail.

Latest posts

Back