Acrylic Nail Designs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showson

Reaction score
HI Everyone

I have been doing nails now for around 6 months and i am just getting into doing different designs with acrylic's and nail art material. My questions is when you do these what do you do if next time the client wants a different design and different coloured acrylic, do you always have to soak off then re-apply a new set of is there different away to safe having to soak of everytime the client has her nails done .

:)

well i always apply a soft pink layer under, and when the client wants a new design, i remove everything and redo, and charge for a new nail art set...

Yes, always do the first layer in either clear or pink then a thin layer of glitter or colour then another thin layer of clear if the glitter you are using cannot be filed over. This way it is easy to remove the glitter/colour layer. Do charge more for this service though as it is more work than the ordinary pink and whites or natural nails. :)

If the client does not want permanent colour then don't do a permanent service ... use polish and save yourself the hassle or coloured gels that just paint on ...

I think there are allot of technicians wasting allot of time doing permanent services when the clients do not want it to be permanent at all!! Absolutely silly IMHO but there you go.

Latest posts

Back