SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I take to acrylic nail off even tho it hurts and is ‘throbbing’?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (if so add to thread suggestions)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bryony_23

Reaction score
I managed to hit my acrylic nail really hard against the cabinet 2 days ago and it bled for about 1/2 an hour and is still really sore and achy and it hurts too much to touch I’ve put a plaster over it but the acrylic is not damaged and I cannot tell what has happened underneath I don’t know what to do now any suggestions ?

Leave it alone until the pain and swelling subsides, then soak off. Take your time soaking it off, I'd expect it to take an hour. No scraping or pulling at it, just let the acetone do it's job. Then you can assess properly

Leave it alone until the pain and swelling subsides, then soak off. Take your time soaking it off, I'd expect it to take an hour. No scraping or pulling at it, just let the acetone do it's job. Then you can assess properly
Ok, so just leave it until it doesn’t hurts also do you have any recommendations for how to keep it clean to stop infection

Ok, so just leave it until it doesn’t hurts also do you have any recommendations for how to keep it clean to stop infection
I'm not a doctor I can't help with infection control

Latest posts

Back