acrylic nail glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jem87

Reaction score
anybody know any good acrylic nail glue, that sticks the tip really good

I really like IBD 5 second glue. Its really good and also you can get it in a brush version (like a polish bottle), which saves getting stuck tops!

hi
i use nsi brush on glue, i prefer brush on as the lids dont seem to get stuck as much its fast acting too and less messy

I really like IBD 5 second glue. Its really good and also you can get it in a brush version (like a polish bottle), which saves getting stuck tops!

I use IBD 5 second glue also. I agree, the lids rarely get stuck, but I do put a drop of Solar Oil around the "neck" of the bottle to ensure this doesn't happen.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I use IBD 5 second glue also. I agree, the lids rarely get stuck, but I do put a drop of Solar Oil around the "neck" of the bottle to ensure this doesn't happen.

Why hadn't I thought of that! :rolleyes:
Thanks for the tip! :Love:

Ahh fab idea :) def be doing that in a minute!x

Gelbond is my fave adhesive! Very easy to use and has a great setting time. Try it, you will be converted I promise.

Thanks everyone and thanks for the tip with solar oil coz the glue im using at the min i use it then i can never open it again so im spending loads on glue

Latest posts

Back